Fig & Olive Introduces Fall Inspired Cuisine
Beginning Tuesday, October 7, 2014, Fashion Island’s FIG & OLIVE Newport Beach and Executive Chef Pascal Lorange debut new Fall menus ($8-58) for lunch and dinner highlighting autumn bounty with French Riviera inspired ingredients.
Lorange adds an autumnal twist to items such as the new Crostini with vegan and vegetarian options—including grilled vegetables with Ricotta and heirloom carrot with chermoula—and the housemade Pumpkin Sage Ravioli with free-range chicken, ricotta, chermoula, pumpkin olive oil emulsion, toasted pumpkin seeds, parmesan, aged balsamic, and Frantoio Olive Oil.
New standout menu items for fall include:
· Heirloom Baby Beet & Burrata with red and gold heirloom roasted baby beets, kumato tomato, orange segments, micro arugula, chive, and raspberry balsamic dressing with basil lemon olive oil emulsion
· Maine Lobster Roll with grilled lobster tails, kumato tomato, shallot, apple, celery root, scallions, harissa, baby arugula, basil olive oil mayonnaise served on thyme brioche – only available on the lunch menu
· Pumpkin Sage Ravioli with free range chicken, ricotta and chermoula, pumpkin olive oil emulsion, toasted pumpkin seeds, parmesan, and aged balsamic – Frantoio Olive Oil
· Mediterranean Branzino glazed with fig and 18 year old balsamic vinegar, snow pea, figs, olive oil mashed potatoes, and Koroneiki Olive Oil
· Côte de Boeuf 36 oz. Painted Hills Farm bone-in ribeye served with marble heirloom potato, short rib jus reduction béarnaise, and Arbequina Olive Oil with a choice of 2 sides
Lunch is served daily Monday – Friday: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Dinner is served daily Sunday – Monday: 4 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.; Tuesday: 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.; Wednesday: 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.; Thursday: 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.; Friday & Saturday: 4 p.m. – 12 a.m.
FIG & OLIVE is located at 401 Newport Center Drive in Newport Beach.