Fig & Olive Introduces New Weekend Brunch
Truffled mushroom fontina scrambled eggs
Fig & Olive is one the most sought after brunch locations in Orange County, and they just recently introduced a new weekend brunch menu. The special menu will be available on Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 4pm featuring a French Riviera three-course menu created by Executive Chef Pascal Lorange.
South of France Poached eggs with salmon
The brunch cuisine will include these Farmer’s Market inspired dishes:
· Gazpacho Andalucía Soup with tomato, bell pepper, cucumber, basil, and olive oil bread
· Truffle Mushroom Croquette with cremini mushroom, parmesan, and béchamel
· Salmon Tartar with kumato tomato, dill, avocado, chive, arugula, served with toasted crostone bread and arugula salad
· Crab Cake Eggs Benedict with poached egg on toasted crostone bread, crab cake, sautéed spinach with shallot, tomato, and paprika hollandaise sauce
· Penne Funghi Tartufo with cremini and black trumpet mushroom
· Grilled Thyme Chicken Paillard with lemon, thyme, arugula, spinach, brussels sprouts, pickled red onion, tomato, haricot vert, almond, bell pepper, and capers
· Dessert Crostini with Harry’s Berries farm strawberries, mascarpone, balsamic, and shortbread with micro basil
· Chocolate Pot de Crème with crunch praline financiers and vanilla cream
Reservations are recommended by calling 212-924-1200 or online at opentable.com. Fig & Olive is located at 401 Newport Center Drive, Suite 151 in Newport Beach.