Hellmann’s Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
Hellmann’s just celebrated this 100th birthday with a big celebration in New York City. Celebrities like Katie Holmes, Mario Batali and more came out to celebrate this special day with a delicious piece of chocolate cake from Magnolia Bakery. In celebration of Hellmann’s 100th birthday, these have offered this delicious chocolate cupcake recipe for us to share with all of you! Enjoy~!
HELLMANN’S CHOCLATE CUPCAKE RECIPE
Yield: 2 Dozen Cupcakes
2 cups of All Purpose Flour
¾ cup Cocoa powder
1 ¼ tsp Baking Soda
¼ tsp Baking Powder
¾ cups Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
1 1/3 cups Water, room temperature
1. Preheat oven to 275°. Line a cupcake pan with paper or foil cupcake wrappers; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder; set aside.
3. In large bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise at low speed until blended. Alternately beat in flour mixture with room temperature water, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
4. Fill the prepared cupcake liners with batter ¾ full
5. Bake 24 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans and cool completely.