Orange Hill Restaurant Debuts Newly Remodeled O BAR
Recently voted Most Romantic Restaurant and Best Brunch by the OC Register, Orange Hill’s sophisticated O BAR, helmed by cocktail mastermind Allan Camarena, has a fresh new look and a new menu to match!
Reopening on Wednesday, October 5th, O BAR will offer imbibers its signature breathtaking hilltop views in a completely redesigned and modernized space. Behind the bar, newly installed top of the line equipment like the three state-of-the-art mixology stations, draft system complete with nitro tap, and 4 large flat screen TVs will make their debut.
The expansive bar program will feature a vast selection of single malts, Japanese, and Taiwanese whiskies, craft cocktails incorporating fresh, local, and organic ingredients, a beer list featuring local stars like Barley Forge (Costa Mesa) and Bottle Logic (Anaheim), and a thoughtfully composed wine list curated by Master Sommelier Michael Jordan.
Some of the highlights of the new bar include:
· Hillside: Hendrick’s Gin, Tito’s vodka, cucumber, basil, rose water, lemon – $13
· Mezcal Me On My Cellphone: Vida Mezcal, Green Chartreuse, blood orange, lime – $16
· Prickly Pear: Absolut Citron, desert pear, ginger, elderflower, lemon – $14
· Smoke & Honey: Makers Mark, vanilla citrus liqueur, honey, bitters, Islay rinse – $14
· Blood Orange Paloma: Milagro Silver Tequila, blood orange puree, grapefruit, elderflower, almond, spice rim – $13
· Pineapple Ginger Mojito: Plantation pineapple-infused rum, falernum, lime, spearmint – $13
Bar-Only Happy Hour (Mon-Fri 4:30p-6:30p): Bar bites + $2 off draft beers, $9 craft cocktails, $8 champagne cocktails, and $7 wines
6410 E Chapman Ave.
Orange, CA 92869
Photo courtesy of Orange Hill